Opinions of the Provincial People's Government on Fully Implementing Active Fiscal Policies to Gather Strength and Efficiency to Promote High-Quality Development
Hubei Daily News The people's governments of all cities, states and counties, and all departments of the provincial government:
In order to implement the spirit of General Secretary Xi Jinping's important speech on inspection of Hubei, further promote the supply-side structural reform, promote the transformation of new and old kinetic energy, and make up for the shortcomings in key areas, it is hereby proposed to further implement the active fiscal policy and promote the high-quality development of the province. Opinions below.
1. Fully implement the policy of reducing taxes and fees, and optimize the fiscal and taxation environment for high-quality development
(1) Implement preferential tax policies. Deepening the value-added tax reform, the value-added tax rate of manufacturing and other industries will be reduced from 17% to 16%, the value-added tax rate of transportation and other industries will be reduced from 11% to 10%, and the current value-added tax rate will be adjusted to 16%, 10%, and 6%. files. The annual sales standard for small-scale value-added tax taxpayers has been raised from 500,000 yuan and 800,000 yuan to 5 million yuan. Before December 31, 2018, enterprises that have been registered as general taxpayers are allowed to re-register as small-scale taxpayers. A one-time refund will be given to eligible taxpayers such as advanced manufacturing, modern service industries, high-tech enterprises, and small and medium-sized technology-based enterprises, with a one-time refund of their VAT credits. In 2018, a tax refund of 3.5 billion yuan was completed. The policy of increasing the deduction ratio of corporate R&D expenses to 75% has been extended from technology-based SMEs to all enterprises. Extend the loss carry-forward period of high-tech enterprises and small and medium-sized technology enterprises from 5 years to 10 years. (2) Reduce the burden of corporate fees. The upper limit of the standard collection of employment security funds for the disabled will be lowered from three times the local average wage to two times. The patent registration fee, announcement printing fee, and bibliographic change fee in the patent fees will be suspended. Suspend the collection of paid usage fees for scenic resources. Appropriately reduce the guarantee rate and counter-guarantee requirements for loans to small and micro enterprises and individual industrial and commercial households. Continue to implement policies such as reducing social security premiums in stages. (3) Standardize the order of tax collection and management. Adhere to the collection and management according to the law, and resolutely curb the collection of "excessive tax", surprise tax collection and other arbitrary tax collection. Realize fiscal revenue and improve the quality of revenue. The proportion of tax revenue at the city (state) level to general public budget revenue shall not be less than 70%, and the county (city, district) level shall not be less than 60%. Implement the management and normalized disclosure of the catalogue list of government funds and administrative and institutional charges, so that "enterprise-related charges are included in the list, and there are no charges outside the list", and consolidate the results of "zeroing" the provincial government-related administrative charges. Steady and orderly transfer the responsibility of non-tax income collection and management to the tax department to ensure a smooth transition and further improve the level of collection and management.
2. Concentrate on supporting scientific and technological innovation and enhance the endogenous driving force for high-quality development
(4) Establish a stable growth mechanism for financial investment in science and technology. Taking support of technological innovation as an important measure to realize the transformation of new and old kinetic energy, continuously increase financial investment. The provincial and Wuhan municipal finance adopts the methods of adding new funds, coordinating stock and bonds, and raising 10 billion yuan each year from 2018 to 2022, focusing on supporting major platforms, major projects, and major park construction. (5) Promote the construction of scientific and technological infrastructure. Focusing on major scientific and technological infrastructure construction plans, highlight key points and concentrate financial resources. For projects with mature conditions, the provincial-level pre-investment will start construction, and simultaneously strive for national project support; for projects approved by the state, provinces and cities will adopt follow-up investment methods to support. In accordance with the principles of multi-party financing, joint sharing, matching investment, and stable support, raise funds to support the establishment of national laboratories, upgrade national and provincial key laboratories, and deploy and construct large-scale comprehensive applied basic research that integrates breakthrough, leading and platform types. base. (6) Promote the source innovation of colleges and universities. Implement the deployment of joint construction and improve the joint construction mechanism. From 2018 to 2022, 10 billion yuan of financial funds will be raised to support the construction of first-class universities, first-class disciplines and scientific research institutes at the central and provincial levels. The government's investment is concentrated in key construction projects such as the introduction of high-end talents and the cultivation of major scientific research platforms, so as to give better play to the leading role of institutions of higher learning and scientific research institutes in scientific and technological innovation. Support enterprises and colleges and universities to jointly build research and development institutions, support industry leading enterprises and key enterprises to build national and provincial scientific and technological innovation platforms, and give full play to the role of enterprises as the main body of innovation. Innovate the management method of scientific research funds, and try out the estimation system of scientific research funds for major subjects. The classified management of scientific research funds shall be implemented, the horizontal scientific research funds shall be managed and used according to the agreement of the entrusting party, and the vertical scientific research funds shall be subject to a differentiated management system which is different from the “three public” funds of administrative institutions and government procurement regulations. Expand the proportion of indirect costs and loosen restrictions on the proportion of labor costs. Project units are allowed to organize or entrust the procurement of scientific research instruments on their own. Reduce the evaluation, inspection, random inspection, audit and other activities during the implementation cycle of scientific research projects.
(7) Build a demonstration zone for scientific and technological innovation and development. Follow the law of regional aggregation of scientific and technological innovation, raise 10 billion yuan of funds through the issuance of government bonds, support the infrastructure construction of scientific and technological innovation gathering areas such as international high-tech parks and the "Optics Valley Science and Technology Innovation Corridor", and create a core bearing area for innovation and development. Build a scientific and technological innovation highland.
(8) Promote the transformation of major scientific and technological achievements. Realize, expand, and strengthen new and old kinetic energy conversion and venture capital funds, connect with national emerging industry venture capital, scientific and technological achievements transformation and other guiding funds, and support scientific and technological achievements transformation projects and scientific and technological enterprises to develop and grow. Support the formation of a number of major industrial innovation consortia, adopt different support methods according to different types of scientific and technological projects, and promote the establishment of a scientific and technological innovation and achievement transformation system with enterprises as the main body, market-oriented, and deep integration of production, education, and research. The transformation effect of scientific and technological achievements shall be regarded as an important basis for the allocation of "double first-class" construction funds. Improve supporting policies and measures, accelerate the cultivation of intermediary service organizations and professional talent teams for the transformation of scientific and technological achievements, and reward institutions and personnel who have contributed to the transformation of scientific and technological achievements and achieved obvious benefits.
3. Efforts should be made to alleviate financing difficulties and cultivate an industrial system with high-quality development
(9) Improve the special support policies for the transformation and upgrading of traditional industries. Expand the scale of provincial-level traditional industry transformation and upgrading funds to 700 million yuan, adopt loan interest discounts, and replace subsidies with awards to support the implementation of major technological transformation projects such as traditional industry equipment renewal and intelligent transformation, and boost the technological transformation of 10,000 enterprises with trillions of dollars project. Support enterprises to carry out the first (set) of major technical equipment promotion and application insurance. Encourage cities and counties to establish government-bank cooperation mechanisms, and guide financial institutions to increase investment in technological transformation of enterprises. Coordinate provincial government investment funds, raise not less than 3 billion yuan of guidance funds, and guide social capital to invest in the transformation and upgrading of traditional industries. Implement the import and export policy-based preferential interest rate loan discount policy, expand the scale of foreign trade credit, support the import and export of products and services, overseas investment and foreign contracted projects, etc., and reduce the financing cost of foreign trade and foreign economic enterprises.
(10) Give play to the leading role of government investment funds. Innovate the use of special financial funds in competitive fields, and build multi-field and multi-level industrial investment funds in accordance with the method of "government guidance, professional management, and market-oriented operation". Adhere to the principle of "finishing the original channels, revitalizing the stock, and coordinating the increase in growth", and coordinate and integrate the Yangtze River Economic Belt Industrial Fund, provincial equity investment funds, provincial venture capital funds and other guiding funds, and gradually form a total scale of 50 billion yuan The new and old kinetic energy conversion guidance fund, promote the establishment of a 250 billion yuan new and old kinetic energy conversion fund group, guide and leverage social capital to support the development of key industries such as intelligent equipment manufacturing, new generation information technology, new energy, new materials, etc. Artificial intelligence and the real economy are deeply integrated, and new kinetic energy is cultivated in the fields of innovation leadership, green and low carbon, sharing economy, modern supply chain, and military-civilian integration. Establish an assessment and management system for the use of government investment funds, improve the incentive and restraint mechanism, and improve the effectiveness of the use of funds.
(11) Strengthen the construction of financing guarantee system. Strive for the support of the National Financing Guarantee Fund, increase the financial injection of the provincial re-guarantee group and the provincial agricultural credit guarantee company, encourage cities and counties to establish a continuous capital replenishment mechanism for government financing guarantee institutions that meet local loan needs, and improve the financing guarantee system. . Explore and improve the sustainable development model of financing guarantees, gradually establish risk compensation funds for financing guarantees at all levels, premium subsidies and business reward and subsidy mechanisms, and improve the government-bank-guarantee cooperation and risk sharing mechanism. Supervise and urge guarantee institutions to improve their business models, strengthen risk management and control, implement work responsibilities, enhance professional capabilities, and give full play to the functions of guarantee financing, credit enhancement and insurance distribution. Strengthen the "penetration" management of guarantee institutions, establish and improve performance evaluation and salary management mechanisms, guide guarantee institutions to focus on their main business, return to the origin of serving the real economy, and effectively play the role of industrial financing services.
(12) Establish a multi-channel financing incentive mechanism for enterprises. Rewards will be given to newly established and introduced financial institutions, corporate listing (listing), corporate bond financing, and innovation in financial service institutions. Implement the multiplication plan for listed companies, and give a one-time reward of 4 million yuan to companies that have IPOs and listed on the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges. A one-time reward of 3 million yuan will be given to companies that IPO and list on overseas stock exchanges. A one-time reward of 3 million yuan will be given to enterprises in the province that "buy shell" or "backdoor" listings in different places and move their registered places back to our province. Support Wuhan Equity Custody Trading Center to achieve full coverage of the county economic sector. Encourage qualified cities and counties to give appropriate incentives to domestic and overseas listings, companies listed on the "New Third Board" and the Fourth Board, and the introduction of private equity investment, so as to form a multi-level and differentiated incentive mechanism for provinces, cities and counties. The issuers and intermediaries of corporate bonds will be rewarded according to the bond financing method and financing amount. Encourage local governments to innovate the cooperation model between the government and financial institutions, and guide financial capital to invest in the real economy through investment and loan linkages.
4. Promote ecological protection and green development in the Yangtze River Economic Belt, and build a green barrier for high-quality development
(13) Improve the transfer payment policy for ecological protection. Strive for financial support from the central government, and improve transfer payment policies and distribution methods for key ecological function areas. Continue to provide transfer payments to cities and counties in the middle and lower reaches of the Han River in the South-to-North Water Diversion Project to support ecological construction and environmental protection. Establish a mechanism for linking transfer payments with the comprehensive evaluation results of ecological environmental protection, and guide cities and counties in major river basins such as the Yangtze River, Han River, and Qingjiang River, as well as the Three Gorges Reservoir Area, Danjiangkou Reservoir Area, Shennongjia Forest Area, and Dabie Mountains to strengthen ecological environment protection. (14) Accelerate the establishment of a horizontal ecological compensation mechanism. In accordance with the principle of win-win cooperation, promote the establishment of a horizontal ecological protection compensation mechanism for inter-provincial river basins, and realize regional joint prevention and control. Improve fiscal incentive policies, speed up the establishment of a horizontal ecological protection compensation mechanism for river basins in the province, and strive to basically establish a horizontal ecological compensation system for river basins in the province that is compatible with economic and social development by 2020. The above establishes a compensation mechanism. (15) Promote ecological management and restoration of the Yangtze River Economic Belt. Increase financial support to support the implementation of the "Ten Iconic Campaigns" for the protection of the Yangtze River, the "Ten Strategic Measures" for the green development of the Yangtze River Economic Belt, and the construction of the "Four Three Major Ecological Projects". Overall arrangement of 3 billion yuan of special funds to promote the "toilet revolution". Raise 1.26 billion yuan of funds, and implement rewards instead of subsidies for precise eradication and afforestation. Issue government bonds to raise funds of 10 billion yuan, focus on supporting major infrastructure construction projects along the Yangtze River for ecological protection and green development, and promote the construction of environmental protection projects such as sewage and garbage disposal. Implement the special financial incentive and subsidy policy to support the reform and relocation of chemical enterprises along the Yangtze River. For the financial difficulties caused by the reduction of income and increase of expenditure during the industrial transformation of cities and counties along the Yangtze River, differentiated support policies shall be implemented, and phased financial subsidies shall be given appropriately. Carry out pilot projects for ecological restoration of mountains, rivers, forests, fields, lakes and grasses, strive for the support of the central government, integrate special funds, and coordinate the management of mountains, rivers, forests, fields, lakes and grasses. Subsidies will be given to municipalities and counties to implement restoration and governance projects of mine geological environment that are left over from history and whose governance bodies are missing. (16) Improve the incentive mechanism for ecological and environmental protection. Implement the provincial-level policy of substituting rewards for the construction of ecological civilization and reducing the total amount of major pollutants, and guide and motivate localities to promote ecological environmental protection and restoration. Improve the incentive policies for ecological protection and restoration of river basins at the provincial level, and implement tiered awards and subsidies for ecological protection and restoration in cities and counties. Establish a special reward and subsidy system for water pollution prevention and control, and give key and preferential support to cities and counties that have established a watershed compensation mechanism well and have achieved remarkable governance results. Improve the ambient air quality performance assessment system and compensation and incentive policies, and encourage cities and counties to improve ambient air quality. One-time rewards will be given to cities (prefectures) that have achieved remarkable results in the "ten iconic battles" for the protection of the Yangtze River and the "ten strategic measures" for the green development of the Yangtze River Economic Belt.
5. Strengthen the construction of key areas to make up for shortcomings, and build a solid foundation for high-quality development
(17) Strengthen the construction of short-slab projects in the field of infrastructure. Establish a reserve bank for major projects, and give priority to applying for central financial policies and financial support for projects with large investment scale, solid preliminary work, and can effectively drive social investment. From 2018 to 2020, through the integration of special funds, the issuance of government bonds, and new budget arrangements, no less than 60 billion yuan will be raised to support the implementation of the three-year action plan for the construction of the province's comprehensive transportation system. 18 billion yuan of government bonds were issued to support the construction of ordinary roads and the construction of "Four Good Rural Roads". According to project implementation and investment needs, issue special bonds for toll roads to support expressway construction. Arrange full provincial capital for major infrastructure construction projects such as railways, and appropriate on-lending government bonds to help cities and counties ease capital financing difficulties. Adopt the method of "one case, one discussion", grading the burden, co-financing, and support the new construction, reconstruction and expansion projects of airports and ports. Increase the incentive support for newly opened international and domestic routes, and increase the proportion of provincial-level financial sharing. Raise funds through multiple channels to meet the construction needs of major projects in weak areas of water conservancy, such as new drainage capacity in flood-prone areas, reinforcement of lake embankments of the five major lakes, and management of important tributaries entering the river. Fully implement the provincial expenditure responsibilities, fully guarantee the county-level capital needs, and ensure that the high-standard farmland construction goals during the "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan" period are completed on schedule. (18) Strengthening the construction of projects to make up for shortcomings in the field of people's livelihood. Coordinate the funds for affordable housing projects, strengthen the management of surplus funds, improve the incentive and restraint mechanism, and further promote the construction of affordable housing projects. Coordinate general public budget funds, land transfer funds, housing provident fund appreciation income and special bond funds for shantytown reconstruction, and implement a three-year campaign to tackle shantytown reconstruction. Adjust the financing method of ex-situ poverty alleviation and relocation, and when arranging general government bonds, give priority to ensuring the need for ex-situ poverty alleviation and relocation funds to ensure that the goals and tasks of ex-situ poverty alleviation and relocation are fully completed.
6. Focusing on the regional coordinated development strategy, improve the system and mechanism for high-quality development
(19) Reasonably divide fiscal powers and expenditure responsibilities below the provincial level. Upgrading the fiscal powers that should be undertaken by the provincial people's government, delegating the fiscal powers that should be undertaken by the municipal (state), county (city, district) governments, and clarifying the common fiscal powers of the provinces and cities and counties. A standardized, reasonably authorized, clearly defined, and efficient operating mechanism for the division of fiscal powers and expenditure responsibilities. Provincial-level powers are fully guaranteed, appropriate subsidies are given to municipal and county powers, and expenditure responsibilities are shared proportionally to common powers. (20) Establish an incentive mechanism to promote the high-quality development of cities (states). Set up 2 billion yuan to support the high-quality development of cities (prefectures) in incentive transfer payments, establish an assessment and evaluation system, and reward cities (prefectures) that have achieved remarkable results in promoting industrial transformation and upgrading, major project investment, and conversion of old and new kinetic energy. For cities (prefectures), the proportion of annual tax revenue in general public budget revenue has increased more than the provincial average, and the proportion of main tax revenue such as value-added tax, corporate income tax, and personal income tax in general public budget revenue is higher than the provincial average, and fiscal revenue has maintained growth. ), according to a certain proportion of the incremental part of the provincial tax paid by the tax, will be rewarded in different grades.
(21) Further improve the support policies for county economic development. From 2018 to 2020, no less than 10 billion yuan of government bond funds will be arranged every year, and the county (city, district) will coordinately use it to make up for shortcomings in the field of infrastructure construction, improve the investment attraction environment, and consolidate the foundation for county economic development. Improve the supporting incentive policies to promote the accelerated development of the county economy. The provincial finance arranges an annual incentive amount of not less than 500 million yuan. According to the growth of general public budget revenue and tax revenue, and the improvement of the quality of fiscal revenue, the county's economic development is fast and the quality is good. The counties (cities, districts) will be rewarded. A one-time reward will be given to the counties (cities, districts) that have entered the top 100 counties in the country. (22) Strengthen the basic financial security capacity at the county level. Adhere to downward financial resources, take care of the grassroots, implement differentiated assistance policies, and increase financial support for county-level financial systems and transfer payments. Increase the transfer payment subsidy to ensure basic financial resources at the county level, and allocate it according to factors such as personnel funds, public funds, livelihood expenditures, and other necessary expenditures undertaken by the county-level government, and steadily improve the county-level government's ability to ensure wages, operations, and basic people's livelihoods . Optimize the structure of transfer payments, increase the intensity of general transfer payments, and the proportion of provincial finance to county-level general transfer payments has reached more than 60%. (23) Improve the treasury management system for promoting the economic development of the county. Within the upper limit of the provincial treasury cash management balance at the end of the month approved by the Ministry of Finance, commercial bank time deposits are adopted to carry out provincial treasury cash management, appropriately increase the operating frequency, increase the liquidity support for the banking system, and increase the support for county-level enterprises. loan size. When choosing the bank for opening a special fiscal account and determining the deposit limit, the credit extension to the real economy is an important evaluation indicator, and financial institutions are reasonably guided to increase their support for the economic development of the county. For the counties (cities, districts) with tight funds and low level of treasury funds, increase the allocation of funds to solve the problem of temporary shortage of positions.
7. Regulate government debt financing and expand financing channels for high-quality development
(24) Expand financing channels in compliance with laws and regulations. Strengthen the basic work of government bond management, and strive for the central government to increase the amount of government bonds in our province. Appropriately increase the debt limit of cities and counties with strong financial strength and low debt risk. Make good use of the space where the special debt limit is greater than the balance at the end of the previous year, moderately expand the scale of special bonds issued by local governments, and support the construction of eligible infrastructure projects. Reasonably expand the scope of use of special bonds, and give priority to the development of major regions such as the Yangtze River Economic Belt and the fields of ecological environmental protection, medical care, education, transportation, water conservancy, municipal infrastructure, etc., and actively explore and pilot the issuance of special bonds that balance project income and financing. (25) Speed up the declaration, issuance and use of government bonds. Promote the construction of the government bond project database, and select high-quality projects with self-balancing project income and financing in light of the needs of major projects such as shantytown renovation, land reserve, and ecological restoration, and organize good project reserves. Optimize issuance management, simplify issuance procedures, speed up issuance progress, and achieve a batch of mature projects and a batch of bond issuance. Explore the collective issuance of the same type of special bonds in different regions within the province to improve issuance efficiency. Optimize the maturity structure of government bonds, no longer limit the maturity ratio of special bonds, and explore the issuance of long-term bonds with a maturity of more than 10 years, so as to match the project maturity with the bond maturity. Speed up the allocation of bond funds and improve the efficiency of bond funds use. Qualified cities and counties may, prior to the issuance of government bonds, schedule the turnover of treasury funds for the bond fund projects that have been arranged in the budget, and make up the treasury funds in time after the issuance of bonds. Establish a positive incentive mechanism for the use of bonds, and give appropriate preference to cities and counties with good project reserves and good use of funds when distributing new bonds.
8. Fully implement performance management and optimize financial services for high-quality development
(26) Decentralize the approval authority for financial funds. In addition to the project approval list specified by the provincial people's government, for the more convenient and effective financial funds that are directly directed to the grassroots, large in volume and wide in scope, and implemented by cities and counties, the project approval power is delegated to the city, county or fund-using unit. The authority for the adjustment of items at the government economic classification level for project expenditures shall be relaxed, and the budget unit shall first adjust it after deliberation in accordance with the requirements of the "Three Important and One Large", and then report it for the record. When other matters that require the approval of the financial department are not involved, the adjustment of the expenditure budget caused by the adjustment of the unit's government procurement budget and the budget for the allocation of new assets shall be adjusted by the budget unit first and then reported. (27) Optimizing government procurement services. Formulate government procurement methods for long-term agreements for innovative products and services. Explore the demonstration and promotion mechanism for the government to purchase products and services of new formats and new models. Include technological innovation products (including equipment and services) into the government's centralized procurement catalog. Implement government procurement negative list management. Appropriately increase the standard for the amount of public bidding and the standard for the quota for decentralized procurement. Cancellation of bid bonds in the field of government procurement. (28) Improve fiscal policy and capital performance. Increase the overall planning and vitality of financial funds, and concentrate financial resources to support high-quality development. Strengthen the preliminary preparation of the project, simplify the work process, implement regular notification, and speed up the progress of key expenditures. Strengthen the prior performance evaluation of major policies and major projects, carry out performance monitoring and evaluation, and improve the mechanism for linking performance evaluation results with budget arrangements. Adhere to the combination of daily supervision and special supervision, focus on the implementation of major fiscal and tax policies, the implementation and use of fiscal funds in key areas and major projects, etc., strengthen supervision and inspection, strengthen accountability, promote policy implementation, and ensure the safe use of fiscal funds Efficient.
All localities should, in accordance with the spirit of these Opinions and in light of local realities, study and formulate detailed measures for comprehensively implementing active fiscal policies, and coordinating efforts to increase efficiency to promote high-quality development. The Provincial Department of Finance should strengthen work guidance, supervise and inspect in a timely manner, and ensure that various measures are implemented and effective.
Hubei Provincial People's Government
September 30, 2018
According to reports, the public and battery vehicle technology supplier Provincetown Jomtien US company (ProteanElectric) cooperation, wheel motor technology is expected to promote a new model cell vehicle design and manufacturing.